Aircraft Systems and General Knowledge for Flight Dispatcher
Course content : Specifics :
- Introduction - For Flight Dispatcher and FOO
- Structure (ATA 51 to 57) - Initial and Recurrent training
- Pneumatic and Air-conditioning (ATA 36 and 21) - Duration : +- 30 minutes
- Flight Controls (ATA 27)
- Hydraulic (ATA 29)
- Automatic Flight (ATA 22)
- Electrical Power (ATA 24)
- Fuel (ATA 28)
- Ice and Rain Protection (ATA 30)
- Power Plant (ATA 70 to ATA 85)
- Navigation (ATA 34)
- Landing Gear (ATA 32)
- Fire Protection (ATA 26)
- Oxygen (ATA 35)
- Emergency Equipments (ATA 25)
Compliance :Our CBT for Flight Dispatcher conforms with ICAO Doc 7192 "recommended pratices".
You might also be interested by...
Our QFE and Metric Flight Operations course describes the operation, limitations and requirements for flight into metric airspace.
Our CBT for Flight Dispatcher conforms with ICAO Doc 7192 "recommended pratices". It describes the systems of modern transport airplanes.
Our RVSM course conforms with EASA requirements. It describes the operation, limitations and requirements for flight in RVSM airspace.