- Responsible for creating and updating online computer based training for Aerocollege online platform.
- Instructor's tasks include lesson planning, follow-up of current EASA/ICAO publications and regulations, training materials, create questions database on specific related subject to assess knowlege of candidates.
- To join the Aerocollege team as a specialist instructor you must have: Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
- Flight Instructor (FI) rating or previous experienced as Ground Instructor is a must. Acceptable prior experience includes: military pilot instructor or pilot instructor (LTC/LCC/TRI/TRE) in EASA commercial operations, nominated post holder as training manager or flight operations manager.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications.
- Must be an excellent presenter and course writter in order to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations during our online courses.
- Excellent knowledge of: PowerPoint, Word.
- Must be passionate or specialized in the following field: RVSM airspace, TCAS, MNPS, PBN, First Aid, Dangerous Goods, CPDLC, Meteorology, Winter Operartions, EGPWS etc ...
HOW TO APPLY ?
Send CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com